Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Year In Perfume

2011 was a very busy year for me.  I participated in some Natural Perfumers Guild projects, several perfume blogger projects, and I created couture natural perfumes when I felt compelled to.  In December I had counted 8 natural perfumes for the year.  Low and behold I decided to launch a number 9.  So JoAnne Bassett launched 9 natural perfumes in 2011.  The number 9 stands for completion so it makes sense or scents.

The nine scents are Tetu eau de parfum and Dark Mistress eau de parfum from perfume blogger projects, Reflections Limited Edition Parfum and Esoterica Limited Edition Parfum were created to start a series of hand blown glass perfume bottles with parfums that would become a limited edition collection.

Luscious Roses Limited Edition Parfum...my cherished rose parfum that was long overdue.  Temptress Limited Edition Parfum and Luscious Roses Limited Edition Parfum were created on the Autumn Equinox. 

Enchant Limited Edition Parfum was from the Guild Project.  Timeless Limited Edtion Parfum was created for the CaFleureBon and Guild project.

My You Are The One eau de parfum is a magic potion that I wanted to share with the world.  I know you will love this one as much as I do!

Samples are available on my website on the samples page and within the collection pages.
http://www.joannebassett.com