Friday, July 20, 2012

Rare and Precious Essential Oils For Sale!

With the price of rose otto skyrocketing I thought I would offer a beautiful soft white rose that has mellowed like fine wine...it is really a treat..I call it Angel's Breath.

The Bulgarian Alba (white) rose is a very rare rose that I love. It is the “flower of light”. I have vintage 1999 organic and sell the rose oil - the otto for 5 mls for $300.00 or 2.5 mls for $150.00


I have other vintage oils:
The hydrodistilled essential oils are very rare as it takes a huge quanity of flowers or raw materials to create drops of the hydrodistilled oil..It is very concentrated and has a much higher vibration than steam distilled essential oils. These oils are absolutely beautiful. I use these in my precious perfumes and to meditate with. I have a very large amount of money invested in all of these oils and it is time to share more of them with the world. This is a rare treat.

Blue lotus is actually a violet colored lotus and is a small flower that blooms in the afternoon. Krishna – God and spirituality is the association with it. I have blue lotus hydrodistilled oil from 2000. 1 ml is $200.00. I have 2 mls left.

2000 jasmine sambac absolute India 1/2 oz $375.00 Smooth and food grade …no hexane
2000 jasmine grandifolium absolute India 1/2 oz $350.00 Smooth and food grade …no hexane
2000 hydrodistilled frankincense essential oil from India 2.5 mls for $125.00
2000 hydrodistilled frankincense essential oil from Oman 2.5 mls for $125.00
2000 hydrodistilled St John’s Wort (anti depressant) essential oil 2.5 mls for $125.00
2000 hydrodistilled jasmine sambac immersion into hydrodistilled Oman frankincense 1 ml for $150.00
2000 hydrodistilled pink lotus essential oil in Oman hydrodistilled frankincense essential oil 1 ml for $100.00

Email me at joanne@joannebassett.com to order.

When they are gone..there goes a piece of history...What will natural perfumers have to work with in 10 or 20 years? 

To order other essential oils and absolutes: http://www.joannebassett.com