Thursday, February 27, 2014

Accurate Intuitive Readings by JoAnne Bassett



I created the website www.YourClairvoyantCoach.com to separate my parfum work from my Coaching and Intuitive Psychic readings.  Do you have burning questions you want answered?  I can help you.
As a valued subscriber to my blog I am grateful for your readership.  As a special thank you I am offering you a “give back” to honor you as a valuable client.  Laser Coaching clients, VIP days, Clairvoyant Readings, and Custom Parfums  are some of my favorite aspects of my business.
For 15 days only starting today, Thursday, February 27 to Friday, March 14, 2014, I am offering a “Thank You” price on my 60 minute Clairvoyant Readings and my 30 minute Clairvoyant Readings. They are AVAILABLE AT A REDUCED RATE.  Please go to Clairvoyant Readings more information.

If you want to gain insight into my Clairvoyant and Psychic abilities please purchase my book Sacred Scents on Amazon.  It is available on Kindle, in print, and on audio.