Sunday, July 11, 2010

Roses, Roses, Roses



I adore roses...My good friends Renate and George went to the Descanso gardens near Pasadena, CA.  Renate took photos of these beauties and emailed them.  They look like the rose Double Delight with the light and dark variation in color.  I can almost smell the sweet perfume...nature at its finest...

As an artisan botanical perfumer I use a lot of live roses in my botanical perfumes.  I tincture and macerate them and use them mostly in my Bespoke Perfumes.  They are one of a kind couture perfumes that I offer.  I offer the bespoke perfumes in person or through the mail.  It is a very special gift for you or the one you love.

You can also look in my ready to wear collections for perfumes made with roses.  There are many to choose from.

These roses and rose buds getting ready to open remind me that there are many possibilities in life.  On this new moon day ...be open to all that is new today...and always.