Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Love My Botanical Fragrances....

Every day I am in awe that I "get to play" with my natural essential oils, absolutes, macerations, and tinctures to create 100% botanical fragrances...I love the colors as a painter loves her palette and chooses the paint according to her mood and intuition.  The natural colors of the oils show up in the eau de parfums as the photo represents.  We can use the bottles as color based healing.  There are many ways to arrive at the destination.

I love waking up knowing I have a blank canvas to create with.  These natural oils inspire me with their healing and energetically pleasing vibrations.  I am a world server living my dharma..my life's work.  I would not want it any other way.  Setting an intention with light and love I begin my work...Won't you share it with others?  Won't you imbibe of this amazing energy for yourself?  Please join me expanding this change in progress.

Couture Botanical Perfumer and Fragrance Therapist ™

My purpose is to Uplift Humanity's Consciousness Through Botanical Fragrances™

www.JoAnneBassett.com
www.joannebassett.etsy.com

Fan page
http://www.facebook.com/JoAnne.Bassett.Perfumes