Saturday, August 20, 2011

Do You Want To Feel More Beautiful?


 When a client comes to me to create a Custom Bespoke Perfume I know they are ready for a serious transformation in their life. They are ready for a change and need help to take it to the next level. That is where my expertise comes in.

For almost 20 years I have been assisting men and women with their process. The results have been phenomenal! I have many testimonials and have watched people evolve and rapidly shift their lives. It is like a switch was flipped and the light came on. There is no need to suffer months of coaching and counseling. You can have it now…

If you would like help flipping your switch and opening up to all you can be give me a call today! My phone number is 760.309.2571. This is my service to the world and this is your wake up call.

These custom couture natural perfumes are just that. 100% natural perfumes that have rare and precious rose otto, vintage jasmine, vintage sandalwood, and many precious oils that resonate with your energy. Be the Queen of your life and order one today!

My greatest gift of service is Bespoke Custom Perfumes. I am looking for 10 lucky people to purchase them at 50% off. Offer good until August 31. Give me a call today for this service 760.309.2571. To read more about my custom perfumes. http://www.joannebassett.com/custom.htm

Testimonial from Mary:
Dear JoAnne, The fragrance that you created for me is amazing. When I put it on it feels like it is a part of me – it truly is my essence. Your intuitive reading captured the scents that resonate with my spirit. Many scents don’t “belong” to you. This perfume stirs memories and creates a clarity that enhances feelings of well-being and love that blooms when you wear it. Thank you so much, you have been given a gift to share with others that is a blessing. Mary