Monday, August 29, 2011

MIracles For Monday and Beyond

What Miracles have you experienced today? Today is a new moon in Virgo. It is a time for new beginnings.

Last year I decided to tell my story and participate in a book with multiple authors. I became an author.
As a child I would write poems and short stories. What a miracle to think that in my adult life I became an author. If you do something artistic as a child ...you never know if it will become your occupation, passion, or if it will just fade away.

I also sat at my Father's desk and played with his accounting ledgers. Funny thing, I became an accountant.
Other fun things I did was play entrepreneur as a restaurant owner, clothing store owner, librarian, herbal and flower concoction maker..Oh and funny thing I became an aromatherapist and natural perfumer.

More food for thought...