Friday, August 17, 2012

Emma Tiebens – The Relational Marketer and JoAnne Bassett

Emma Tiebens from TheRelationalMarketer.com shared this post on Facebook. Check out her business. She is wonderful.


Thinking of my Client, now Friend JoAnne Bassett - Master Couture Perfumer to A-listers, Royalties and Celebrities! Perfume aficionados, line up to invest $3,000 ++ for 1/4 oz of her “Custom, Bespoke, Couture and Personalized” natural perfumes! The 2 hours we spent together were absolutely magical! I just treated myself to one of her natural perfumes called “Versailles”… I am ecstatic about its…elegant and royal fragrance, which transports me to beautiful memories of my trips to Paris/Versailles/Bordeaux – hanging out at the Versailles Palace, The Louvre and Musee D’Orsay Museums, Champs Elysees, Jardin des Tuileries and wine-tasting in Bordeaux! If you’re looking for natural perfumes made for royalty, for you or for a loved one, you MUST check her out NOW while her pricing is still fairly reasonable!
 http://joannebassett.com/natural_perfumes/collection/limited-editions