Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Healing Aromatic Journeys Classes in Encinitas

Did you know that Neroli essential oil comes from orange blossoms?  Did you know that neroli is uplifting and boosts self esteem for women and men?  Have you ever smelled live orange blossoms and went ahhh..just driving by the citrus groves? 

Did you know sweet orange essence comes from the rind of fresh oranges?  Do you know that it is an anti depressant?  Looking at this photo of my orange tree with the orange blossoms and fruit evokes a smell memory for me...The tree is not blooming right now and there is no fruit hanging but I can still smell the lovely citrus fragrance.

I would like to invite you to experience the essences and the energetic healing that can take place within our chakras, and body temple.  These are 1 hour fragrant journeys where we experience the essential oils and open to a new awareness.  Won't you join me?

Saturday, February 5 at 1 pm in Encinitas at my office - store.  $50.00 prepaid.  Please email or call me at 760.309.2571 for directions and to pay.  I can also send a paypal invoice for the class.  Look for ongoing classes and workshops.  Natural Perfume Workshops are 3 hours for $250.00.  See you there!