Friday, June 21, 2013

Amazon #2 Best Seller - Sacred Scents Book


My Sacred Scents Book #2 Amazon Best Seller

June 21st, 2013 by Amazon best seller #2


THANK YOU Emma Tiebens for bringing this to my attention and for your coaching to get me to write this book… my book “Sacred Scents” rose to #2 Amazon Best Seller for Health and Fitness – Alternative – Aromatherapy within 7 hours! Thank you to all who have purchased it… Now, please help me get it to #1! 



I have already received great reviews about it… I thank you all in advance!  Thank you Julie Ramige for your coaching to have the courage to publish it!  


Please go to Sacred Scents Book  to get your copy now – Looking forward to your feedback! Much appreciated..It may have been #1 during the day as I was not monitoring it all the time!