Friday, January 8, 2010

Sunrise This Morning!



The sunrise this morning was absolutely beautiful!  I wake up and look out my bedroom window and this is what I see...Gorgeous.  Every day the sky is red, orange, yellow, pink, and reflects off the lake.   Every sunset is reflected off the lake and is captured in my backyard.  The sun goes down behind the mountains behind my house.  I am truly amazed and blessed every day.

It is such a delight to live in nature with nature.  Lots of flowers, pine trees, palm trees, eucalyptus trees, red pepper trees,  large cactus, paper whites, etc to enjoy.  Just a vast mixture of natural materials living here.  A natural perfume in nature.

Enjoy your day and the discoverys in your neighborhood.  Where is that smell coming from?  Follow your nose.  Reminds me of my Aromatic Journey class I teach. Explore new scents today and every day.  Enjoy!