Tuesday, November 2, 2010

JoAnne Bassett Natural Perfumes Fall Fragrances

I love fall.  The crisp, cool morning air. The delightful warm afternoons. The Indian summer sunset evenings.

The beaches are almost deserted and life slows down.

The other aspects of fall I love are the leathery, woodsy, sultry, smoky scents that I associate with fall bonfires, crispy leaves, and cinnamon and spicy, warm apple cider.

I offer some wonderful selections for Fall.  Napoleon with its sultry, leather notes, Smoldering Musk with its deep dusty vetiver and patchouli.  Sensual Embrace with its musky ambrette seeds and woodsy notes. Musky Camille with osmanthus and others is a great fragrance. The dark mushroom cepes and cognac in Colette is sure to please men and women alike.  I also have another chypre launching this month...stay tuned. 

These fragrances are sold as sample sets, in 5 ml purse sprayers and in 1 oz spray bottles on these websites.

If you would like me to create a Custom Bespoke Perfume for you please email or call me at 760.309.2571.
www.JoAnneBassett.com    and     www.joannebassett.etsy.com