Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Fragrant New Year Special! $500.00 off!

On this last day of 2010, I am reflecting on the triumphs and successes of the year. My tarot card today was Triumph. The meaning of the card:  If the Hermetic axiom is "Know Thyself", this image represents what becomes known when the true nature of Self is followed to creative freedom and its ultimate realization.

This is so perfect for today.  I Am following my creative freedom and it is realized in my life.   Many blessings are all around and I am so grateful for them.

So to "give back" for all of the blessings I have received this year I am offering $500.00 off for Custom Bespoke Perfumes.  This gift offer ends January 5 at 5 pm Pacific time.  Please call me at 760.309.2571 for the details.

CUSTOM BESPOKE PERFUME
The Custom Bespoke Parfums are popular with women and men.  They uplift, inspire, and empower you to be all you can be.  Wouldn't this be the perfect gift to give yourself or your loved ones for the new year?  They are housed in this beautiful, hand blown glass bottle with special dauber. Call today!