Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wonderful Fragrant Wednesday


I adore my vintage Bulgarian rosa damascena (damask) variety alba rose otto.  I am so grateful that I made a decision to buy kilos of organic white rose otto years ago.  If you look at my collections you will see I use it in many of my formulas.  The white rose is the "flower of light" and the highest vibration.  You can feel the beautiful energy in my perfumes.  Rose opens the heart chakra and makes you feel beautiful. Who doesn't want that?

My other perfume blog is at this link.  Please subscribe to it also to see what I am up to.

http://www.joannebassett.com/natural_perfumes

My natural perfume workshop went so well last weekend I will be doing more and more accord workshops. 

Please email joanne@joannebassett or call me at 760.309.2571 for more information.