Monday, February 3, 2014

I Love You Natural Perfume Launched!

I Love You Parfum
Bespoke perfumer JoAnne Bassett’s newest fragrance creation, I LOVE YOU, celebrates Valentine’s Day with a soft and elegant perfume based on rose and gardenia scents. High-quality Rose de Mai and precious tiare (gardenia) absolute gives this 100 percent natural perfume a heady floral scent. I LOVE YOU is balanced with Italian bergamot, sensuous sandalwood and many other “secret” botanicals. This modern and luxurious natural perfume is available in a hand-blown glass red bottle packaged inside a gilt-edged “book box” lined with a plush creamy white silk pillow and enveloped in a creamy white silk bag.

I am having a drawing for a 3 ml size bottle of parfum. To be eligible like this page. Drawing ends Feb.5 at midnight Pacific time. Comment on this post what sounds good about this parfum.