Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Amazing Woman Power & Success Virtual Summit




I Can't Wait For You To Hear What These Women Have To Say!

Hi... I've just made special arrangements to get you access to a powerful event that begins on March 29th.

For this dynamic program I'm joining with Marsh Engle, the woman who founded Amazing Woman's Day. She has helped countless women grow their life vision and now for this special program she is bringing together dynamic experts in entrepreneurial success, social media, relationships and more!

I'm so inspired by the thought of sharing 5 spectacular days with you during the Amazing Woman Power & Success Virtual Summit where a world of the most amazing women join to discover the ways to create real world success.

So, mark your calendar now for the Amazing Woman Power & Success Virtual Summit! It's March 29th through April 2nd! I look forward to our time together!

http://www.profcs.com/app/?af=1155266

Let me know if you register. I'll be there and would love to hear what you thought about my contribution to the program!

Sincerely,

JoAnne