Friday, February 5, 2010

Exploding Roses for Valentine's Day!



I love sweet smelling roses in my garden.  I love the way the dew lingers on the petals.  I love the brilliant colors and silky softness of the petals.  The magic of the flower opening in the sunlight.  The heat is slowly opening the flower and allowing light to come in....Beautiful picture in my mind.

One of my favorite natural materials to use is 100% natural rose oil or rose otto...It is so loving..opening the heart chakra wide open with just one smell.  Deep breath..and you are there.

Because I love rose so much I use it often in my 100% natural fragrances.  It is used in my eau de toilettes, eau de perfumes, parfums, and custom couture parfums. 

The fragrances in my collections containing real rose are: Le Voyage eau de toilette, and the eau de perfumes and parfums Indulgence, Chantelle, Contessa, Malmaison, Marie Antoinette, Josephine, Magie d' Or, and Madame Pompadour.

I love Bulgarian Alba rose (white rose) the best and I use it often.  It is the flower of the angels.

Make sure you surprise your favorite Valentine with a natural scent from JoAnne Bassett.  We offer full lines of body care products to go with the natural fragrances.